Friday, January 4, 2013

Hello there!!

Hi guys!
I haven't been posting on the blog in a while is because I'v been posting my crafting on YouTube. If you read the last blog post.

I am uploading my new year goals right now! I just want to mention that I'm going to be posting 2 to 3 times a week showing you whats going on in my life and my knitting, spinning, and sewing life as well. I hope it works out! Let me know what you think down in the comments section of the blog and in the group. Speaking about posting 2 to 3 times a week i'm going to be posting 3 videos a week on YouTube as well. Like I will be posting new tutorials and episodes Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. So you will be getting 2 tutorials a week and 1 new episode of the podcast each and every week of 2013!!

I hope you all think this is going to be a lot of fun for you and for me! Let me know!! =)

 -Kirsten

P.s.
Here are the recording and blogging schledes:

Videos and podcast episodes: Monday and Wednesday are tutorials on knitting, spinning etc. Saturday is the day I record the podcast.

Blogging days: Any days between Sunday-Saturday. It just depends on me which days I want to blog. I will be posting a new blog post 2 to 3 times a week.

2013 GOALS VIDEO:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQLsR9I6Pp8&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment