Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Hey everyone!!!!!
Sorry that I haven't been posting on the blog like I promised you guys in the begging of the year. School is a lot lately and other ''teen'' stuff going on. I don't know why I call it teen stuff, but ya know just life in general.
     I been crafting like a storm lately! I finished my dress while watching ''Miss America'', Spud from Spud N Chloe at the Farm, hand spun yarns and etc! I guess I can just get into and show pictures of the crafty things I guess!

 So, I just finished Spud From Spud N Chloe at the Farm By Susan B. Anderson! I knitted my Spud out of Lion Bran Wool Ease in the Fisherman colorway. I also used Knitpicks Wool of the Andes in a red color, and Red Heart Super Saver yarn in a tan color. I knitted this cute sheep on a size US 6 4.0mm. I really recommend this pattern or this book to any knitter! Its a fun book and it has such great patterns in it!

Here are a few pictures of my Spud ;)

Spud says HELLO!
The back of Spud
Spud's hair! Its so cute isn't
it?





His cute bow tie!
=) 

I've also have been planning on what type of sweater I want to knit! As you all may know I got a huge box of yarn from one of my viewers and she gave me tons of sweater yarn to knit with. I am planning to make a sweater out of Knitpicks City Tweed HW in the Orca colorway! It is a lovely yarn and I think I have 8 or 9 skeins of it! Do you have a suggestion? If so, please contact me though the blog, email, or through Ravelry! Here is a picture of the yarn that I am thinking about using for my sweater/cardigan!



 I did contact LALA of the ''Theknitgirllls'' to see on what she thinks of what type of sweater I can knit! I'll let you all know on what she thinks!



Well my friends, that's it for now! Dinner is ready and I need to get ready for school tomorrow! Hope you all have a wonderful evening and thanks for reading!
-Kirsten aka Knitandspin4fun








No comments:

Post a Comment