I know that I haven't been posting episodes lately. Blip has been acting up lately and not wanting to upload the episode file. Plus my brother has been useing my computer and I can edit my episodes. Right now I am useing my tablet and I cant upoad anything from there. So I was thinking that every other day I can post my knitting progress through a blog post.
Here is my knitting progress for today:
*I am knitting on Dinner in the Eiffel tower shawl by Jessie Dodington in Caron Simply Soft Light in the Hawaiian sky colorway on size U.S. 6 ( 4.0mm) needle.
* I am also knitting on a Chubby Chirp by Rebecca Danger knitting out of some scraps on size 2
I also have been spinning lately, In the last episode i showed you that i was spinning on some Joanne fabric felting fiber. I finished it and it came out really pretty. I was thinking through my head that if i get some more of that fiber I can spin it up and knit a cardigan out of it. I know that sounds like a crazy idea but you know me and my crazy imaggation.
* I have finished the Simply Riveting Scarf by Meagan Williams out of Paton sock on size US 8.
* also i have finished the Raglan Sleeved Easy Baby sweater knitted out of Vickie Howell in brown and in pink on size Us 6.
Sewing has been okey lately, I have been designing and been working on making things for other people. Like I have been working on things for my grandma and fixing her sewing mistakes and makeing curtains for my mothers living room.
Right niw I am designing a cute little lace vest for school. I think that this lace vest is going to be so cute because It is cute and girly i the front and plain and simply in the back. I got the front all pined to the mannequine I just have to make the back now, than off to sewing. I am useing a silkey fabric for the body and I am going to but white lace over it so it can have some style.
Whats next for knitting?
* I want to do Bot Bytes by Jenna Kupur.
* And just toy knittng.
* I got the Interweave fall 2012 issue. I will review this on the show.
* Thanks to Joycelyn and Meagan for gifting me the My Wish pattern by Laura Linneman
* Kal please join, and please tell others about it. The pattern is Simply Riveting by meagan williams. There are going to be prizes and if you join the Kal you might win. SO PLEASE JOIN!!! :) ;) :).
So this is just a little update on my knitting and my other crafting. And thanks for understanding.
Happy knitting and I hope to see you next week.